Monday, September 14, 2009


Well I am now officially a Condo owner !! Possession date was today and I got the keys. Should be an exciting thing I suppose but for me it's not. I want to be heading SOUTH and travelling in my Motorhome and riding my gorgeous Harley !!!

But such is life and I will simply try and do what's put in front of me and accept !! For now !! LOL

Tomorrow I will bring the RV out to the Condo and start unloading it. I also have another Doctor's appointment and will get the results of the Bone Scan.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Motorhome Update

Still haven't found anywhere to store my RV for the Winter. I have lots of places available to me if I want to leave it outside, but I would prefer to have it stored somewhere inside if I can.

I've made numerous phone calls to places as far as 2 hours drive from my location but they all have their regulars and no space available. I'm running out of options.

My Harley will stay in its trailer and I will hook up an extention cord so that I can have a bulb burning in there to keep the condensation off the bike. A friend of mine does that with his Harley in his shed and said it works perfectly.

All these things I have to deal with now when I'm supposed to be down South !!! Oh right.........Acceptance !! LOL

Condo Update

I'm taking possession of my Condo on Monday, September 14th. Sadly, Not looking forward to it as I had hoped to be making plans to head South by this time.

But such is life and ACCEPTANCE is what I need to work on now. Will be doing some renovations on the Condo but that won't start until October 12th as the person I have hired is not available until then.

In the meantime, I will be throwing a box spring and mattress on the floor, putting in my lawn chair lounger and buying an 42" LCD TV. That will be it for furnishings until the reno's are completed. No sense having a lot of stuff around in the way.

That will also give me time to shop around for SALES on the minimum of furniture I will need.

Medical Update

Bone Scan done today. Will have to wait for a couple of days for the results of that.
Pain still not letting up at all in my neck and left shoulder and has now gone to my right shoulder. Not as bad in my right shoulder.....yet !!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MRI showed nothing much !!!

The pain level has now reached the EXTREME level and just doesn't let up. The MRI showed some minor things but nothing to warrant the pain I'm having. Next test now is a Bone Scan on September 9th........and wait for the results of that. The Doctor is puzzled !!

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my RV will be stored for the Winter as I will not be able to travel anywhere. Very disappointing !!

So the "Go" "No Go" decision that I was going to make towards the middle of September is now a definite "No Go".

Which naturally means that the "RV or Condo" will be the "Condo". Yikes, Now I have to try and get out when I can to get some furniture !!!